The girl who loves high school episode 2

oh I’m Serena again and this is episode 2 of how I love high school.

It was Tuesday and it was a rainy day so last night I went home way to early I was really sad because I went home early. well anyways I got to get ready for high school I need to shower and put my clothes on. Oh and I also need to get my car from the parking lot and go to  high school. Oh and I am 16 my mom picks me up when I don’t have my car. Yeah so now we have french and then it’s literacy then gym ,science and then it’s lunch after lunch I’ll tell ya what’s happening. ( my mom calls me) yes mom I answered. do you want to go to your ballet practice today? mom is that the only reason why you called me right in the middle of gym? no said mom. I also need to know which soup do you want for dinner. mom I wil go to the grocery store for my self bye. bye honey said mom. (hangs up phone and puts in pockets) in gym today we will play line tag for a warm up and we are learning how to play spike ball with our class I have a friend who’s name is mary.  (one hour later) we had already finished  our spike ball game In gym now it’s time for science I feel that  it’s  interesting to learn about  human body, human society(way of living), and the blood vessels. After science this hug thing came up it was a field trip to a Boat Cruise to centre island, so I take my phone out and text my mom and  said:  mom I’m going to my field trip tomorrow ok bye see you later! (sends) 

THE END SEE HOW THE FIELD TRIP GOES IN EPISODE 3 OF HOW I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL GOODBYE.